Bring the beauty and truth of the Bible into everyday life. We have a list of good Bibles you can order online depending in what country you live in for under $15.00 USD here.
Welcome to Bibles Net.com your Free Online Bible Study Resource. Our only desire is to make God's Word available freely to people who don't have or can not afford to have one.
HOLY BIBLE TRANSLATIONS
(be patient opening PDF files as these are very large files below)
A Glossary of Bible Words here
Bibles Stories & Classics here
The Children's Bible Online here
The Children's Bible (PDF) here
The Wonder Book of Bible Stories here
A Child's Story of the Bible by Mary A. Lathbury read online here
Pictures of Old Translations & Papyrus Fragements here
Different Language Translations (below)
(be patient opening these large file to download or view online)
French - French Darby Translation (PDF) here.
German - German Luther Translation (PDF) here
Portuguese - Portuguese Translation (PDF) here
Albanian - Albanian Translation (PDF) here
Italian - Italian Translation (PDF) here
Spanish - Spanish Reina Valera Translation (PDF) here
Vietnamese - Vietnamese Translation (PDF) here
A Glossary of Bible Words here
Free Bible Map Pictures
Smith Bible Atlas - 16 Bible Maps here
Biblical Times - 16 Bible Maps here
Bible Times - 24 Bible Photos here
Pictures Of Old Translations here
A Bible Reading Plan here
(C. H. Spurgeon Morning & Evening Devotional & 13 ebooks on Bible Reading & much more)
A Daily Reading Plan from Charles H. Spurgeon's Devotional from Jan to Dec here
A Through the Bible Reading in a Year here
Bible Glossary here
Bible 101 Introduction by Barry E. Horner here
Bible in Its Making by Mildred Duff & Noel Hope here
(The Most Wonderful Book in the World)
Bible Studies here
(1. Background on the Bible, 1a Proof of the Bible, 1b What is the Bible?, 2a. Why Study the Bible?, 2b. How to Study your Bible, 3. How to Start your day in a Spiritual Way, 4. How to Start a Daily Reading of the Bible)
Bible Study for Spiritual Power by J. R. Mott here
Bible Studies on the Bible (proof, why & how to study the Bible) here
Christian Knowledge by Jonathan Edwards here
Daily Bible Reading of the Bible Done Successfully here
(Bible Reading Methods, Structures of the Bible, Best Translations to Use,Where to Start, )
Difficulties In The Bible by R. A. Torrey here
Frequently Asked Questions about the translations of the Bible here
How God Guides by R. A. Torrey here
(God Guides by His Word, God Leads by His Spirit, God Guides Us by Enlightening Our Judgment, God May Guide by Visions and Dreams, God Guides by His Providence)
How to get the Most From Reading Your Bible by Thomas Watson here
How to Study and Teach the Bible by Elmer L. Towns here
How To Study The Bible by R. A. Torrey here
(Introductory to Methods of Bible Study, Study of Individual Books, Topical Study, Biographical Study, Study of Types, Study of the Books of the Bible in the Order in the Bible and their Chronological Order, The Study of the Bible for Practical Usefulness in Dealing with Men, Fundamental Conditions of the Most Profitable Bible Study, Final Suggestions)
How To Study The Bible by Watchman Nee here
(Preparing the Person, Methods of Studying the Bible, etc.)
Inspiration (All Scripture is Given by Inspiration of God) by J. C. Ryle here
Looking at the Different Translations of the Word by Bobby Graham here
Principles of Biblical Interpretation by R. A. Torrey here
Profitable Bible Study by R. A. Torrey here
( The Most Profitable Bible Study is that the Student must be Born Again and have a Love for the Bible and a Willingness to do Hard Work and is a Will Wholly Surrendered to God and the Student must be Obedient to its Teachings as Soon as He sees Them and have a Child Like Mind and We Study it as the Word of God and the last condition is the most Profitable Bible Study is Prayerfulness)
Sacred Hermeneutics here
Seven Reasons Why I Believe The Bible is the Word of God by Ian Paisley here
Some Reasons Why I Believe The Bible To BE The Word Of God
by R. A. Torrey here
Summary of each Book of the Bible
The Bible is one book made up of 66 books. Each book has a major theme that emphasizes an aspect of God’s character or a way He is working to carry out His perfect plan. What follows is an attempt to capture these themes here.
The Bible Book By Book by Josiah Blake Tidwell here
The Bible Period by Period by Josiah Blake Tidwell here
The Ten Commandments by Thomas Watson here
Ten Reasons Why I Believe the Bible is the Word of God by R. A. Torrey here
Bible Study Guides that are relevant, engaging and life-changing —- making your life better now, and giving you a real, solid hope for your future. Use these study guides to improve your understanding of the Bible and strengthen your faith Each Bible reading plan is different in type and length. They are as varied as each individual so you have many to choose from. Consider the following options, but remember to choose one. Regular reading in God's Word is not optional. It's a necessity!
Request any of our free Study Guides here.
- God’s Simple Plan of Salvation – Searching for Answers – 3 week guide here.
- New Christian Study Guide – New To Christianity – 3 week study guide here.
- Steps to Spiritual Maturity Guide – Nurturing Resources – 3 week guide here.
- The Gospel of John – Knowing God Better – Personal book study - 3 weeks here.
- Inspirational Daily Devotionals – Encouraging Spiritual Reflections – daily here.
- Monthly Newsletter – Christ Centered Information – once a month here.
- Personal Evangelism Training – Share the Gospel – fun creative way here.
- Bible Studies – Instructive Resources – connecting you nearer to God here.
If you are looking for a Bible we have a list of excellent Bibles that you can order online depending in what country you live in for under $15.00 USD here.
Use one of our many daily Bible reading plans to easily read Scriptures. Reading the Bible daily is important to grow your faith and hope! They range from two week commitments to year-long commitments, from reading straight through cover to cover, to topical readings, to a mixture of readings each day. Check out our 70 Bible Reading Plans at our sister website Questions God. Com 70 BIBLE READING PLANS HERE.
SUMMARY OF BIBLE READING PLANS 1 TO 70
New to the Bible or New Christians Bible Reading Plans - Each plan is different - Plans 1-12 here.
Blended Bible Reading Plans - Old and New Testament combined daily - Plans 13-17 here.
Classic One & Two Year Plans - From the Beginning Genesis to the end of Revelation in order - Plans 18-23 here.
Chronological One Year Plans - Read the events of the Bible in the order they occurred - Plans: 24-25 here.
Genres (Literature) Style One Year Plans - Reading the different Genre types - Plans: 26-27 here.
Short Term Reading Commitments - Two week Plans for those with busy schedules - Plans 29 -41 here.
Children's Bible Reading Plans - 10 minutes a day for Children and Family Bible Readings - Plans 42-50 here.
Assorted & Diverse Excellent Bible Reading Plans - Variety of Books of the Bible Reading Plans - Plans 51-70 here.
The Division of the Scriptures.
In language and contents, the Bible is divided into two main divisions.
1. The Old Testament, 39 Books.
2. The New Testament, 27 Books. Total. 66 Books.
The Jews were accustomed to divide the Old Testament into three main parts, as follows:
1. The Law-the first five books, Genesis to Deuteronomy, otherwise called the Pentateuch and books of Moses.
2. The Prophets. These are divided into the "former prophets" or historical books and the "later prophets," or books, which we commonly call the prophetic books.
3. The Writings, which was made to include;
(a) Poetical books-Psalms, Proverbs and Job;
(b) Five Rolls-Song of Solomon, Ruth, Esther, Lamentations and Ecclesiastes;
(c) Other Books: Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah and I and II Chronicles.
The Bible itself divides the Old Testament into the three following divisions:
1. The Law, which includes the first five books of the Bible, also called the books of Moses.
2. The Prophets, which includes the next twelve books, commonly called historical books and the seventeen books we know as the prophetic books.
3. The Psalms, including the five poetical books.
The Books of the Bible
The books of the Old and New Testaments may each be divided into three or five groups as follows:
First Into three groups.
(1) Old Testament-Genesis-Esther (17 books).
(2) New Testament-Matthew-Acts (5 books).
(1) Old Testament-Job-Song of Solomon (5 books).
(2) New Testament-Romans-Jude (21 books).
(1) Old Testament-Isaiah-Malachi (17 books)
(2) New Testament-Revelation (1 book).
Second, into five groups.
1. Old Testament.
(1) Pentateuch-Genesis-Deuteronomy (5 books).
(2) Historical Books-Joshua-Esther (12 books).
(3) Poetical Books-Job-Song of Solomon (5 books).
(4) Major Prophets-Isaiah-Daniel (5 books).
(5) Minor Prophets-Hosea-Malachi (12 books).
2. New Testament.
(1) Gospels-Matthew-John (4 books).
(2) Acts-Acts (1 book).
(3) Pauline Epistles-Romans-Hebrews (14 books).
(4) General Epistles-James-Jude (7 books).
(5) Revelation-Revelation (1 book).
The scriptures are perfect, but men are fallible. I prayerfully check all of the material I put on my sites. However, I am quite capable of missing something or making a mistake. If you find anything at all on these pages that is questionable or find any links broken please contact us here.